Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 2 hours
- 3 bananas
- 250 g of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 ml of milk
- Begin by slicing and mashing the bananas with a fork to prepare the ingredients for your banana bread. Then, using an electric mixer, combine the eggs and brown sugar.
- Add the bananas and salt once the mixture is soft and fluffy.
- Pour in the milk (preferably lukewarm) and oil while continuing to mix.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and stir them into the mixture. Continue whisking for another 10 minutes to achieve a smooth and very soft dough.
- Using a knob of butter, grease an 11 x 25 cm loaf pan. Pour in the mixture and bake for 45-50 minutes at 170° in a preheated oven.
- When the banana bread has cooled, cut it into slices and serve with butter, jam, chocolate, or cheese.
Amount Per ServingCalories 387Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 142mgSodium 89mgCarbohydrates 83gFiber 2gSugar 72gProtein 7g