Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups
- one teaspoon baking powder
- one cup natural peanut butter SEE NOTE
- one cup of water
- Two spoons of honey
- one egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the peanut butter, water, and honey until stiff. The dough hardens and becomes sticky. You may need to use your hands or the mixer's paddle attachment.
- Roll out the dough about 1/2 inch thick on a lightly floured surface and cut out fun shapes with a cookie cutter. Treats spread and rise, so use your imagination when shaping them.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Keep in an airtight container or give as a gift!
Amount Per Serving Calories 450Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 47mgSodium 379mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 6gSugar 12gProtein 18g