Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 200cc whipping cream
- 8 vanilla or chocolate cookies
- Optional delicacy
- 30 droplets Sweetener
- Chop the ripe bananas and freeze them; I had them in the freezer because they were ripening, and I froze them to avoid losing them.
- Allow the bananas to cool for 15 minutes before grinding them... grind until they are the consistency of a paste.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it is slightly thickened, then fold in the sweetener droplets.
- Using enveloping movements, combine the banana cream and the whipped cream.
- Place the cookies at the bottom of a bowl and pour in the cream and banana mixture. I sandwiched a delicacy in between... like a banana split... and to decorate, I ground cookies and sprinkled them on top.
- Place in the freezer until it reaches the consistency of ice cream... and enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 328Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 32mgSodium 61mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 3gSugar 35gProtein 2g