Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 pack of Soft Yogurt and cameo white chocolate "drops"
- 1 pack of PANEANGELI Cioccocaramel Pencils
- 1 pack of PANEANGELI sliced almonds
- 1 pack of PANEANGELI icing sugar
- 1 pack of PANEANGELI yellow colors for sweets
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Grease and flour the pan's sides, and line the bottom with baking paper. Pour in the Soft Yogurt and the "drops" of cameo white chocolate. Bake for 40 minutes at 165 ° C in a static oven.
- Allow the cake to cool for an hour before mixing it with the honey.
- In a mixing bowl, crumble the cake.
- Compact with your hands after adding the honey.
- Refrigerate the oval balls that you formed with your hands.
- To make the icing, combine the PANEANGELI icing sugar, lemon, and PANEANGELI yellow colors for sweets.
- Combine the sugar and lemon juice.
- Add the dye and stir to combine.
- Line the work surface with parchment paper and place an oven rack upside down on it. Dip the pie balls in the lemon glaze and set them aside to dry for an hour on a wire rack. Take the PANEANGELI Cioccocaramel Pencils and place them on the work surface.
- Draw the bees' eyes with the white chocolate pencil.
- Make the lines on the back of the bee, the smiling mouth, and the pupils with the dark chocolate pencil.
- Create the wings with two PANEANGELI sliced almonds by adhering them to the line closest to the bees' eyes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 413Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 7mgSodium 50mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 4gSugar 51gProtein 9g