Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 250 g flour for cakes (type 00)
- 230 g sugar
- Peel of one lemon
- 80 ml lemon juice
- 170 g burro
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 1 sachet Ievito for sweets
- Pinch salt
- Begin making the LEMON DONUT that melts in your mouth with and without the Thermomix.
- Using the Thermomix for Preparation
- In a jug, combine the lemon zest and sugar: 20 seconds on speed 7, add the eggs, butter, and juice: 1 minute on speed 5; add the flour while moving at speed. 6 minutes and 1 second
- Finally, add the yeast for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Preparation without the use of a Thermomix
- In a food processor, combine the lemon peel and sugar.
- Combine the eggs, melted butter, lemon juice, peel, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Try the donut without butter and the salted donut as well.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and stir it into the egg mixture until you have a smooth, lump-free dough.
- Pour the dough into a 24 cm diameter greased and floured mold.
- Cook for 45 minutes on a static, central shelf at 180°.
- Allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.
- The LEMON DONUT, which melts in your mouth with and without the Thermomix, is ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 597Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 199mgSodium 156mgCarbohydrates 118gFiber 2gSugar 66gProtein 14g