Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 200 g farina
- 3 tablespoon (s) ground ginger
- 1 sachet (s) of baking powder
- 2 tablespoon (s) of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g brown sugar
- 30 g donkey
- 4 tablespoon (s) skim milk
- 1 (none) organic lime
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 glass (s) of water
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, create a fountain in the center, add the butter chunks, oil, and sugar, and begin mixing.
- We work with the filtered lime juice, grated zest, ginger powder, and a pinch of salt. Using 4 tablespoons of milk, dissolve the baking powder and continue to knead until the mixture is firm and homogeneous.
- We continue to work, forming a ball, wrapping it in plastic wrap, and resting it for about 30 minutes. Roll out the dough to a thickness of about half a centimeter on a floured pastry board with a rolling pin. We cut out the cookies with the appropriate molds or a floured glass, place them on a greased plate, and bake them for about 15 minutes at 180 ° C in a preheated oven.
- We turn off the oven, wait for the biscuits to cool inside, and make the icing. Melt the icing sugar, brown sugar (50 g) by mixing it with the water, carefully mix, brush the biscuits with the icing, and set them aside to dry.
Amount Per ServingCalories 458Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 20mgSodium 271mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 1gSugar 62gProtein 10g