Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup rajma (boiled)
- 1-1 Onions and Tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic (all three chopped)
- 1-1 tsp oregano, cumin powder and vinegar
- salt to taste
- oil as required
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat.
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft, then add the salt.
- When the tomatoes are soft, mash them.
- Remove it from the heat and set it aside to cool.
- In a mixer, grind the ingredients to make a puree.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then add the onion-tomato puree and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in the boiled kidney beans, cumin powder, salt, and oregano.
- Cook for 10 minutes after adding 1 cup of water.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the vinegar.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the fajitas.
Amount Per Serving Calories 236Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 2mgSodium 585mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 7gSugar 8gProtein 8g