Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 600 g mulberry blackberries (juice)
- 500 g sugar
- 1 organic lemon
- Collect gorgeous, ripe, but not soft, blackberries.
- Wash the blackberries quickly under water to prevent them from filling with water, drain them on a grate and a cloth, and gently dab them dry.
- Remove the stalk along with the hard part of the blackberries. Using the mixer, combine them (I used the blender). Filter the liquid through a colander lined with white gauze or cloth.
- Weigh the liquid, pour it into a saucepan, and add the sugar and half a lemon juice
- Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. To obtain a vacuum seal, bottling hot, cork, turn the bottles upside down, cover them, and keep them warm. Put the cap back on after about thirty minutes, always keeping them covered until the next day.
- If you want to be safer than vacuum-packing, boil it for 20 minutes in a bain-marie and let it cool inside the pot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1110Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 33mgCarbohydrates 284gFiber 6gSugar 275gProtein 5g