Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- alcohol 95 °
- 1 kg ripe blackberries
- 500 g sugar
- water optional
- lemon peel
- Pour the alcohol over the mashed blackberries and lemon peel (if using) in a large, airtight container.
Allow it to rest for a month in the dark, in a cool and dry location.
- Make the syrup first after 30 days. In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar with the water and set aside to cool.
- Separately, drain and strain the blackberries with their liquid, and discard the lemon peel.
- Mash the blackberries thoroughly in gauze or a cloth with large wefts, then strain into a pan.
- Pour in the cold syrup. Pour into airtight bottles after stirring
- Close the bottles and place them in the dark for ten days or more to improve the flavor.
- After meals, serve the blackberry liqueur cold in small glasses or glasses.
Amount Per Serving Calories 2896Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 149gFiber 13gSugar 137gProtein 4g