Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 125g butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cup sifted yeast flour
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a low heat for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in the eggs and flour thoroughly.
- Pour into an 8-inch greased cake pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C.
Amount Per Serving Calories 908Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 160mgSodium 434mgCarbohydrates 130gFiber 21gSugar 75gProtein 36g