Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours
- 1 ⅓ cup of chopped dark chocolate 55% cocoa (200 g)
- 2 cups (tea) of fresh cream
- ¼ cup (tea) of cocoa powder
- Set aside the chopped chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Drizzle over the chopped chocolate as soon as the first boiling bubbles appear and leave for 2 minutes without stirring – this ensures that the chocolate melts evenly and without risk of chopping.
- Mix the chocolate and cream together with a wire whisk until the chocolate is melted. Pass the cocoa through the sieve and stir well until it dissolves – don't worry if there are a few cocoa specks left; they will dissolve when the whipped cream is beaten.
- Cover with film, keeping it in contact with the liquid to avoid the formation of vapor or a thick film. Refrigerate it for at least 3 hours – the chocolate cream should be very cold when whipped. Prepare the day before if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 234Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 11mgSodium 11mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 18gProtein 2g