Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 200 gr biscotti secchi
- 100 gr lactose-free butter (replaceable with the same amount of vegetable margarine)
- 500 gr lactose-free spreadable cheese
- 100 ml fresh whipping cream without lactose or vegetable cream
- 100 gr sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 yolk
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 1 bustina vanillina
- 100 gr fragole
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 300 gr berries
- To make the cake's base, chop the biscuits and combine them with the melted butter.
- Line a greased baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the well-pressed mixture evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Allow the base to rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, vanillin, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Working with the whisk, incorporate the cream cheese and fresh cream.
- Pour the mixture over the base after it has been thoroughly mixed. Cook for an hour in a static oven at 180 ° C for the first 30 minutes, then at 160 ° C for the remaining 30 minutes.
- While the cake bakes, make the sauce with chopped strawberries and berries.
- Combine the red fruits with a spoonful of powdered sugar in a nonstick pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is fairly thick.
- Allow the cake to cool after it has finished cooking. Pour over the sauce and creatively garnish with berries at this point.
- Cover the cake with cling film and place it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Amount Per ServingCalories 353Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 125mgSodium 286mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 6g