Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 glass of milk (like curd)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 puff of salt
- 2 cloves of whole garlic (if you prefer to remove the garlic crumb, the flavor is smoother)
- Oil as needed (cannot be oil)
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the oil.
- Set the blender to medium speed and pour the oil onto a string until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- You can make a variety of flavors by substituting another ingredient for the garlic.
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 1mgSodium 82mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g