Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 50 minutes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Combine the corn syrup, eggs, and bourbon in a mixing bowl; fold in the pecans. Fill the pie crust with the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for another 25 minutes, or until the pie is set. Before serving, allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving Calories 486Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 81mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 3gSugar 29gProtein 6g