Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 100 g of flour
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g of chocolate for pastry
- 180g butter
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, then add the flour a little at a time.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate and stir it into the mixture until it is smooth.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C in a round mold.
- Once cooled, remove from the mold and cut.
- To cut the cake, cut it in half, deviating in the center to recover a cake diamond, which will serve as the butterfly's body.
- The butterfly's body (the diamond) and the two halves of the cake are then placed in the pan on each side to form the wings.
- After that, apply a smooth glaze and finish decorating with various candies....
Amount Per Serving Calories 1344Total Fat 83gSaturated Fat 49gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 531mgSodium 678mgCarbohydrates 127gFiber 4gSugar 89gProtein 24g