Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Additional Time 2 minutes
Total Time 6 minutes
- 4 tablespoons Sugar (granulated)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder for cakes
- 1 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 3 tablespoons Seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- In the cup, combine all of the following ingredients in the following order: sugar, cocoa, flour, milk, yeast, oil, Nutella, and previously beaten egg.
- To thoroughly combine all of the ingredients, use a fork. Separate the dough into two cups.
- Because the cake will expand as it cooks, the cup does not need to be completely filled, so it is best to always use a larger cup.
- Cook for a minute and a half at maximum power in the microwave, then check and repeat for no more than a minute.
- Allow to cool before decorating with my confectionery icing sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 627Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 120mgSodium 388mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 3gSugar 47gProtein 9g