Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup of yeast flour
- 1 pinch of seasoning
- 200 g of canned meat
- 1/2 cup freshly thawed diced frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- Mix the egg and milk together, then add the flour and seasoning
- Combine the ground beef, vegetables, and sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Fill the soup spoons with the mixture and place them in the pan. When bubbles appear, turn the pan over and cook the other side.
- Cooking the pancakes over medium heat ensures that they are thoroughly cooked. Any leftover meat will do.
- I used a variety of sauces and seasonings, such as salt, pepper, garlic salt, garlic herb salt, and so on.
Amount Per Serving Calories 499Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 86mgSodium 830mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 16gSugar 2gProtein 34g