Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 800 g of sour powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Boil water in a saucepan, then add milk, oil, and salt.
- Gradually add the powder until it turns on. You might not need the 800g, so add it gradually and knead the dough until it comes out of your hand: that's the point.
- When the dough is warm, add the Parmesan cheese and eggs and thoroughly combine.
- Grease your hands and roll out 2 cm diameter balls.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet that has been oiled, leaving space between them.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a preheated medium oven (180o C).
- Add more sour powder if the dough is too runny. If you prefer a more pronounced flavor in your cheese bread, you can easily double the amount of cheese.
- The miner cheese bread is a classic Brazilian recipe that has become popular throughout the country. The simple cheese bread is a great choice for snacks, perfect for coffee time, because it is practical and quick to make!
- The traditional cheese bread is delicious, but why not try frying cheese bread, stuffed cheese bread, yams cheese bread, cheese bread cake, cheese bread with cottage cheese, and more in TudoGostoso?
- It's always a good idea to have a recipe for cheese bread on hand for those on a diet, right? TudoGostos has options like low carb cheese bread and vegan cheese bread that will keep you coming back for more!
- Cheese bread is typically made with a combination of sour and sweet sprinkles. You can, however, make different versions, such as cheese bread with tapioca or just one type of sprinkle, such as cheese bread with sour sprinkle or cheese bread with sweet sprinkle.
- If you want to make an easy cheese bread, consider investing in a blender cheese bread recipe. Even quicker and more convenient!
Amount Per Serving Calories 56Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 16mgSodium 89mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 2g