Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- CHICKEN LEG 8
- FARINA q.b.
- EGGS TO taste
- BREADCRUMBS 2 tablespoons
- FOUR SPICES 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon GARLIC POWDER
- CUMIN 1 tablespoon
- PEANUT OIL 1 l
- SALE q.b.
- To make the chicken chupa chupa recipe, prepare the chicken legs by cutting the skin and removing it.
- Remove the tendons from the meat and fold it backwards, moving it upwards to form a ball.
- Set aside the freshly prepared chupa chupas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, a tablespoon of garlic powder, a tablespoon of four spices, and the cumin, and stir to combine the flour and seasonings.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, and beat with a fork.
- Continue with the breading: dip the chupa chupa in the flour first, then in the egg, repeating the process twice.
- Finally, coat the legs in breadcrumbs and fry them in hot seed oil until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Wrap the thigh bone in aluminum foil and serve with a sprinkle of salt on top of the chupa chupa.
Amount Per ServingCalories 3059Total Fat 277gSaturated Fat 52gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 208gCholesterol 702mgSodium 565mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 128g