It consists of grilled chicken served with a green salad and topped with a cucumber and yogurt sauce of Greek origin. As a light and appetizing dish, it will undoubtedly convince everyone of its freshness. We’ll see how simple it is to make a complete and tasty meal with this Mediterranean-inspired recipe. Let’s learn how to make this salad together!
- 300 g di petto di pollo
- 300 g di insalata
- 1 cetriolo
- 170 g di yogurt greco magro
- 1 spicchio d’ aglio
- q.b. sale e pepe
- q.b. olio extravergine di oliva
- 300 g of chicken breast
- 300 g of salad
- 1 cucumber
- 170 g of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- q.s. salt and pepper
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- To make a tantalizing and inviting chicken salad with tzatziki sauce, first wash and peel the cucumber, a key ingredient in this Greek sauce, with a potato peeler. After that, cut it in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. We chop the cucumber with a large mesh grater and place the puree in a bowl.
- We make the famous tzatziki sauce by combining the remaining ingredients: low-fat Greek yogurt, a finely chopped garlic clove, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then cover the bowl with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to rest.
- Meanwhile, prepare the chicken: heat a griddle or grill pan, place the chicken breasts on it, and cook for about ten minutes. Both sides must be slightly golden at the end. Season with salt and set aside to cool. When the chicken has cooled, cut it into thin strips.
- Season the salad with salt and extra virgin olive oil in a large mixing bowl, then add the sliced chicken breast. As a finishing touch, divide it into individual bowls and top with the previously prepared tzatziki sauce. To make this dish visually appealing, we can garnish with a few leaves of parsley or dill.
Amount Per Serving Calories 537Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 188mgSodium 341mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 66g