Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 500 grams of chicken breast.
- 1/4 large sliced onion.
- 1/2 cup of 0% Greek yogurt.
- Linseed wraps.
- 1/2 cup of cabbage
- Olive oil.
- 1/3 cucumber and 1/3 red or green paprika.
- 1/2 medium lemon.
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber.
- 2 slices of avocado (mashed into a mash to spread).
- Cayenne pepper.
- Olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salt and garlic powder.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and cayenne pepper and place it on the grill, skillet, or gyroscope to cook.
- 1/4 of the large white onion should be sliced, and the paprika should be cut into strips.
- Combine a handful of cabbage, a little oil, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl.
- Broil everything, beginning with the peppers and progressing to the onion and cabbage (the cabbage should last about 1 minute as it wilts quickly).
- It is optional to grill the ingredients. If you like crunchy vegetables, you can also add them raw.
- Spread the avocado puree with a spoon and cover with 1/2 of the linseed film. Then add all of the previously grilled or raw ingredients.
- Tzatziki sauce should be poured over the ingredients.
- Wrap the wrap in the wrap. You already have it set up and ready to go.
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 107mgSodium 345mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 9gSugar 6gProtein 46g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store