Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 liter of water
- 1 Envelope of MAGGI Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Unit of Chicken Breast chopped into cubes
- 2 Units of Yellow Potato cut into quarters
- 1 Unit of Carrot cut into sticks
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the MAGGI Chicken Noodle Soup envelope. Cook for 4 minutes with the pot partially covered.
- Cook for 6 minutes more after adding the chicken, potato, and carrot. Serve with dried oregano on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 42mgSodium 771mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 16g