This sauteed chicken with honey will brighten your day, and it is a delicacy that you can make in half an hour, a type of chicken recipe that you will want to make every day, and it is not only very quick to make, but it is also extremely simple to do.
Why should you make this honey chicken stir fry?
You must consume vegetables! You must also consume high-quality protein! What if we combine both requirements? We have an ideal recipe that provides us with all of the nutrients we require.
That is to say, in addition to providing us with the vegetables we require, this recipe also provides us with the proteins we require in our daily lives.
To that, you must add that it is a recipe of those that are very quick to make; can you make one like that in half an hour? In fact, we have other recipes that can be made in half an hour or less, such as this one.
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 kg chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tsp of honey
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Da cda de sal
- ¼ tbsp pepper
- 1 package frozen broccoli, stir-fry vegetable mix
- Cooked rice optional
- Combine the cornstarch and water in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté chicken and garlic for 1 minute. Cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink, about 2-3 minutes, after adding the honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Take out of the skillet.
- Saute the vegetable mixture in the remaining oil in the same skillet until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Put the chicken back in the skillet. Stir the cornstarch mixture into the skillet and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute, or until the sauce thickens. If desired, serve with rice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1059Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 425mgSodium 861mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 160g