Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 kg of Patata
- 2 Eggs
- 100 gr. Of flour
- Olive oil
- 40 gr. of butter
- 200 gr. Gorgonzolla Cheese
- 300 ml. De Nata
- Black pepper
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cook them in a pot with plenty of water and a pinch of salt for 10 minutes. Allow them to cool.
- Peel and mash the potatoes to make a puree. Mix in a pinch of salt and nutmeg and set aside to cool.
- Sift the flour into the puree and stir it in.
- Whisk the egg yolks, then add them to the puree and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Cut the dough into pieces and knead each one until it forms a 2cm wide strip. Then, cut the strip into 1 cm pieces and round them.
- When you've finished all of the gnocchi, sift some flour over them.
- Warm a pot with enough water to cover the gnocchis, a tablespoon of oil, and a pinch of salt over high heat
- When the water begins to boil, add the gnocchis and cook until they float. So, remove them from the pot or strain them.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the gorgonzola cheese and gradually whisk in the cream, salt, and pepper. Maintain a medium heat until the cheese melts and the sauce forms.
- Simply place the gnocchis on each guest's plate and top with the appropriate sauce. To have fun with!
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 109mgSodium 285mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 12g