Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 6 Units Chicken Thigh
- 2 Units Onion
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1 Pinch Fresh Herbs Chopped
- 1 On Maggi Juicy Baked Creole Meat
- In the Bag of Jugoso al Horno Carne Criolla Maggi, combine the chicken thighs, julienned onions, half-cut mushrooms, and herbs. Close the container and mix in the powder.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 35 minutes at a medium temperature of 180oC in a preheated oven.
- Remove the skin from the chicken before cooking to reduce the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol while also protecting your cardiovascular health. Serve with a colorful and fresh salad.
- A simple rule to remember is that children's portions are two-thirds the size of an adult's. Servile smaller portions because its nutritional requirements are lower. In addition, fresh or cooked vegetables provide valuable nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Amount Per Serving Calories 694Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 368mgSodium 619mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 74g