Today we make delicious lemon chicken slices, a recipe for a really tasty and, above all, simple meat second course! This course is ideal for a simple dinner or a family lunch, as it is also very popular with children.
The secret to this dish is first and foremost in properly balancing the sauce so that it is not overly acidic, but above all, in being able to make the chicken crunchy and creamy at the same time. If you follow our instructions, you will be able to create an exceptional dish!
We’ll use slices, but if you want to try something different, you can extract strips or pieces of chicken with lemon directly from the breast. This will make the dish more visually appealing as well as easier for children to eat.
- 500 g of chicken breast
- 00 flour to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 lemon
- 150 g of water
- 90 g of white wine
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Let's begin by cleaning the chicken. If you already have the slices, you can skip this step, but if you bought a whole breast, cut it in half and remove all of the fatty parts.
- After that, let's see how to cook the chicken breast in a pan: coat all of the escalopes in flour and brown them in a hot nonstick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. After about 3 minutes, turn them over and check to see if they have turned golden and crunchy.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the pan and set it aside. To thicken the sauce, combine the wine, water, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, and a teaspoon of sifted flour in the same pan.
- Allow it to reduce, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened. Cook for another two minutes after adding the chicken.
- Serve the escalopes with lemon alongside the sauce and vegetables of your choice. Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 261Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 106mgSodium 241mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 39g