Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- to taste Powdered sugar
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie after coarsely chopping it with a knife.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tbsp water and 2 tbsp honey. Combine thoroughly.
- Allow to cool on a work surface.
- Begin working with the icing sugar gradually added.
- Don't worry if it's a little sticky; just keep adding icing sugar until it's the consistency of modeling dough.
- If you use white chocolate, cut the honey dose in half.
- The advanced plastic chocolate is kept fresh by wrapping it in cling film and storing it in airtight containers. You can also freeze it and defrost it as needed.
Amount Per ServingCalories 285Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 2mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 2gSugar 50gProtein 1g