Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 breads , whole wheat
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum (Green) , chopped
- Butter , according to experiment
- 1/4 cup red chilli flakes
- mozzarella cheese , or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mint
- 1 cup Green Coriander , chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut , chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- salt , as per taste
- 1/2 lemon juice
- To make Chutney Chilli Cheese Toast, first make a paste of the chutney ingredients in a mixer grinder. Place in a bowl.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Place a baking tray on top of a foil sheet. Keep it in its own container.
- Take a piece of toast and cut it in half. Take half of the violence and spread it with butter. Apply chutney to it, then top with tomato and capsicum.
- Garnish with red chili flakes after you've poured the cheese over it. Make all of the other bread slices in the same manner.
- Bake these bread slices for 5 to 8 minutes on a baking tray. Serve immediately after removing from the oven. For breakfast, serve Chutney Chilli Toast with a cup of Garam Masala Chai and a fruit bowl.
Amount Per Serving Calories 609Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 23mgSodium 529mgCarbohydrates 113gFiber 9gSugar 42gProtein 17g