I understand that not everyone is sensitive to gluten, but many people have written to me asking me to continue publishing gluten-free recipes, which I will do without hesitation. However, in this recipe, you can easily substitute more traditional ingredients for the flours, milk, and almond butter. Adapt it to your preferences or the ingredients you have on hand.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons of honey or sweetener of your choice
- a pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Then, in a nonstick pan, drizzle a little coconut oil or another oil and cook the pancakes to your liking.
- When small holes are visible, they are ready to turn and will be ready in less than a minute.
- Serve these rich pancakes with sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries, or any other fruit of your choice. You can also add some type of syrup.
Amount Per Serving Calories 769Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 284mgSodium 222mgCarbohydrates 68gFiber 12gSugar 36gProtein 32g