Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 750 grams of Pork Meat (ground)
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 Papas
- 100 grams of Bacon
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons of Big Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 cups of broth
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- The potatoes should be washed and peeled. Make cubes out of them.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes. Soak the bread in the water for a few minutes before draining it.
- Combine the meat, bacon, bread, cornstarch, potato, onion, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl. To make the meatballs, knead them thoroughly.
- Heat the broth in a pot over medium heat. Mix in the meatballs. Cooking time is 15 minutes.
Amount Per ServingCalories 756Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 242mgSodium 1486mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 67g