Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 180 gr of flour
- 210 grams of sugar
- 180 g of butter (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (mark value if possible)
- 3 huevos (M)
- 70 ml milk
- 1 coffee spoon of royal
- chocolate chips (the chocolate nuggets )
- vanilla essence or sweetened vanilla
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until it is homogeneous. Gradually add each of the eggs and the vanilla or cinnamon essence, and beat until fully incorporated.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and royal together, on the other hand.
- Add 1/2 of the flour to the butter mixture, mix well, and then add the remaining flour (if using an electric mixer, first mix with a spoon and then with the rods to avoid a cloud of white powder when adding the flour), add the milk, and beat for a few seconds more.
- Mix in the chocolate chips or chips thoroughly with a spatula.
- Spread the mixture evenly between the muffin cups, being careful not to overfill them (so when the dough rises it does not overflow).
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake them until they're done.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before serving... mmmm...
Amount Per Serving Calories 389Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 49mgSodium 151mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 2gSugar 29gProtein 4g