Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 500 gr flour 0
- 10 gr brewer's yeast
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 knob of butter
- Lard for frying
- To stuff
- 300 gr cooked shoulder
- 200 gr growth
- 50 gr walnuts
- 100 gr sour plum jam
- On a pastry board, create a fountain and pour the yeast dissolved in a little water into the center, followed by the remaining warm water.
- Combine the butter, salt, and wine in a mixing bowl (which will make the dough more crumbly). With your fingertips, combine all of the ingredients, then knead the dough vigorously until it is smooth and elastic.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Roll out the dough into a thin sheet and cut out many rectangles with a pastry wheel.
- Place the filling in the center of each rectangle (in some, the shoulder is cut into small pieces, in others, the crescenza with walnuts or plum jam) and then fold the rectangles in half, sealing the edges well with the tines of a fork.
- Fry the gnocchi in plenty of boiling lard, drain, season with salt, and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 699Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 11mgSodium 39mgCarbohydrates 116gFiber 5gSugar 13gProtein 16g