Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Cream chocolate black
- White chocolate cream
- 2 brown chocolate candies
- 2 slices of sliced bread
- Jelly beans for garnish (optional)
- Before we begin making our chocolate cream monkey, we draw the monkey's face and ears on a sheet of paper and cut them out.
- Now we take the sliced bread, place the paper with the face on top, and cut the sliced bread in the shape of the paper's face with a knife. The monkey's ears are treated in the same way.
- We continue to make the chocolate cream monkey, smearing the cream with a blunt knife and being very careful. We apply the white chocolate cream to the light part of the monkey's face and the dark chocolate cream to the dark part of the monkey's face. We apply the dark chocolate cream to the ears and place them on both sides of the face.
- We shape the chocolate candies into eyes and use a toothpick to make the two holes for the nose and mouth... If we have banana-shaped jelly beans, it would make an excellent decoration for this monkey. Chocolate ice cream
Amount Per ServingCalories 245Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 23mgSodium 105mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 3g