Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- Dark chocolate (55%) 200 g
- Butter (at room temperature) 100 g
- Dry biscuits 100 g
- Sugar 150 g
- Rum 10 g
- Bitter cocoa powder 10 g
- TO DECORATE
- Powdered sugar to taste
- To make the chocolate salami, first remove the ingredients from the refrigerator and bring them to room temperature. Chop the dark chocolate with a knife1, then melt it in the microwave or over a double boiler 2, then set aside to cool. Meanwhile, place the butter and sugar in a separate bowl3 and begin whipping.
- When the butter has been reduced to cream, slowly pour in the rum while continuing to mix 4. Finally, add the warmed chocolate5, give it a quick stir, and then add the bitter cocoa, mixing everything together until it is homogeneous. 6.
- Crumble the dry biscuits with your hands 7 and add them to the chocolate mixture 8, then mix them in evenly with a spatula 9.
- Pour the mixture into the center of a sheet of parchment paper, shaping it with your hands to form a cylindrical shape. 10. Lift the bottom flap of the parchment paper and wrap it around the cylinder11, then roll up the ends to seal it 12.
- Place the roll in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours to harden 13. Remove the parchment paper and sprinkle with powdered sugar after this time. Your chocolate salami is now ready to be sliced and eaten15!
Amount Per Serving Calories 488Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 1mgSodium 195mgCarbohydrates 107gFiber 1gSugar 90gProtein 3g