Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 300 grams of biscuits;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 300 grams creamy. oil;
- 4 tablespoons of nuts (any).
- Cookies to grind. Of course, a combine or a meat grinder can be used. However, you can simply fold the bag and knock with a hammer. Alternatively, roll a rolling pin several times
- Combine the butter and sugar in a saucepan and heat until the sugar grains dissolve.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the dice. It is suggested that you fry them in a pan and cut them into pieces that resemble the fat in a sausage.
- Pour in the butter and stir to combine.
- You must now make a sausage. How to do this is written a little higher up
- Give the dessert a nice glaze before cutting it into crosswise slices and serving it with tea or coffee.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1082Total Fat 92gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 79gCholesterol 2mgSodium 458mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 3gSugar 22gProtein 8g