Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Brown rice - 1 cup
- Ragi - 1 cup
- Chana dal - cup
- Lentils - cup
- Moong dal - cup
- Almonds - cup
- Cardamom – 8-10 beans
- Different soak ragi, gram dal, lentils, and mung dal overnight in a separate pot.
- The soaked lentils should then be wrapped in a soft cotton cloth and stored separately in a dry place.
- Each sprouted grain should be sun-dried for a day.
- Brown rice, millet, peas, lentils, mung beans, split almonds, and cardamom - fry separately in a clean and dry nonstick pot. Make sure to cook each ingredient on medium to low heat so that it is thoroughly cooked not only on the outside but also on the inside. After roasting, all of the ingredients turn a dark color. After roasting, set it aside to cool.
- Using a blender ( grinder ), grind all of the ingredients into a powder and mix them together.
- Allow it to cool.
- The powder should be kept in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1410Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3419mgCarbohydrates 251gFiber 56gSugar 75gProtein 68g