Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 6 pieces of chicken (breast and thigh)
- Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- A pinch of cumin to season
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Water (required amount)
- 1 kilogram of potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- We begin by cutting the chicken into quarters or halves, but you can bake the whole chicken if you have the necessary oven utensils.
- Whether to leave or remove the skin of the chicken is a personal preference, but if you want the chicken to come out much tastier and browner, we recommend leaving the skin on the chicken and removing it once it is cooked
- But first, we must prepare the source, for which we will pour a good jet of oil and later place the chicken on it before placing it in the oven. This will make the chicken much tastier and ensure that it does not stick to the source.
- To combine the two ingredients (lemon juice and soy sauce), we will use a small container. Once combined, we will add the ground garlic, a pinch of salt, and pepper to taste
- Finally, we'll use the resulting mixture to season the chicken.
- Pour 14 cup of water into the source of the chicken for the juice to begin to form. And we bake the chicken for 45 minutes at a temperature between 180o and 200o, or until it is thoroughly cooked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 590Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 120mgSodium 1069mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 38g