Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- to taste Salt up
- to taste Aromatic herbs
- Ingredient Remarks Using potatoes that are relatively uniform and identical to one another will also help with cooking times. If you don't want to peel them, choose potatoes that are free of sprouts and bruises
- How to Make Air Fryer Potatoes If you don't want to peel the potatoes, thoroughly wash them under running water. Then, using a clean cloth, pat them dry.
- Slice them into slices of the thickness you prefer: the thinner they are, the faster they will cook. I gave the potatoes a half-centimeter thickness. Put them in a bowl after rinsing them under running water.
- At this point, you can choose to soak the potatoes for an even better result. Simply soak them in a bowl of cold water for at least 30 minutes, then drain and dab with a clean cloth before continuing with the recipe.
- If you don't want to soak them, just follow the recipe.
- Add the olive oil, which I recommend weighing or measuring with a measuring cup / teaspoon, the salt, and the aromatic herbs, chopped. Mix with your hands to evenly distribute the oil and flavor them all at the same time. Flavorings in powder or fresh herbs can be added.
- How to Prepare Potatoes Cook for 8 minutes in an air fryer at 200°, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon or gently shaking the basket.
- There is no need to use parchment paper or baking pans. To test the doneness, prop one up with a fork: when it is soft, it is done. If you want the crust, it takes 8 minutes to prepare. You can leave for a few minutes longer or shorter depending on your preferences. Of course, you can use as many potatoes as you want: don't increase the oil too much because you don't need to use much. If you have an oil nebulizer (spray), that's even better: just spray a small amount on the potatoes without using any more to season them.
Amount Per Serving Calories 264Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 318mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 7g