Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 375 -400 g raspberries
- 200 g sugar
- 200 water
- 2 equal to about 100-120 g egg whites
- To begin, make the base for the sorbets by bringing the water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan for about 3-4 minutes.
Pour the syrup into a large container, add the washed and whole raspberries, and blend everything together with an immersion blender. Place in the fridge to cool. If you are more comfortable with the mixture, you can prepare it ahead of time, even the day before, but before reusing it in the ice cream maker, you must mix it again for a couple of minutes with the hand blender.
- Once the mixture has cooled, start the ice cream maker while semi-whisking the egg whites.
- Then, while the blades were turning, add the egg whites a little at a time to the cold raspberry sauce in the ice cream maker.
- Once ready, place the ice cream in the freezer for at least half an hour to cool the sorbet, which is not very cold when it comes out of the ice cream maker.
Amount Per Serving Calories 28347Total Fat 332gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 220gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7773mgCarbohydrates 6068gFiber 3250gSugar 2307gProtein 1036g