Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Sugar 2 cups (tea)
- Wheat flour 2 cups (tea)
- Cornmeal 2 cups (tea)
- Milk Cream 1 can
- Coconut milk 1/2 glass
- Margarine 2 tablespoons
- Egg 4 units
- Chemical yeast powder 1 tablespoon
- In snow, beat egg whites. Reserve.
- Then, until creamy, combine the yolks, margarine, and sifted sugar.
- Continue beating the cream, cornmeal, flour, and coconut milk.
- Turn off the mixer and use a spoon to combine the egg whites and yeast.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet that has been greased with margarine and dusted with wheat flour.
- Preheat the oven to medium.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1081Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 199mgSodium 134mgCarbohydrates 200gFiber 7gSugar 101gProtein 22g