Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 400 gr. pork tenderloin
- 250 gr. frozen brussels sprouts
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Olive oil
- 100 gr. of barbecue sauce
- Ground white pepper
- To begin preparing this pork tenderloin with Brussels sprouts, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and a pinch of salt.
- Add the frozen Brussels sprouts as soon as the onion starts to poach.
- In a separate pan over high heat, combine the crushed garlic cloves and the chopped rosemary branch. We season and add the barbecue sauce after filleting the sirloin and placing it inside to cook until golden on both sides.
- We remove the pork tenderloin with Brussels sprouts from the heat and place it on a plate as soon as the meat is golden brown.
- On top, we place the brussels sprouts. To finish this dish of pork tenderloin with Brussels sprouts, simply season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 262Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 73mgSodium 334mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 3gSugar 11gProtein 28g