Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 bottle of dry wine
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Transfer half of the wine into a bottle, using a funnel.
- Pour in the honey. Between one spoon and the next, pour a little more wine, so that the honey does not stick to the funnel, but enters everything.
- Also add the remaining wine and pepper.
- Close the bottle and mix everything well by shaking it for a long time, until there is no more honey at the bottom.
- Let it cool for a few hours in the fridge. Honey, being sugar, in addition to sweetening it will trigger a chemical reaction that slightly increases the alcohol content.
- Finally, before serving cool, shake again to remove the pepper from the bottom.
- The amount of honey is indicative, it depends on the result to be obtained and also on the flavor of the wine used.
- However it is advisable to use a dry and not sweet wine.
Amount Per Serving Calories 408Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 0gSugar 26gProtein 0g