Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 kg cooked crayfish
- 1 big Onion
- 2 teeth it
- 2 chilli peppers (cayenne)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 6 tablespoons fried tomato
- 200 ml. soft white wine
- 1 sheet laurel
- Chopped parsley
- 2 nails
- 1 pinch nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon)
- Olive oil
- We make all of the ingredients.
- We heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic.
- When it starts to color, add the bay leaf, chilies, and cloves and cook for another 5 minutes. Crawfish in a hot sauce
- When it has color, add the flour and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Allow them to finish for a few minutes.
- Include the white wine.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly, to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Season with nutmeg and stir thoroughly.
- Submerge them in water.
- Cook after adjusting the salt
- We'll wait for the sauce to thicken.
- Check the salt level and, if necessary, remove it from the heat.
- Everything is ready to eat!!!
Amount Per ServingCalories 394Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 380mgSodium 206mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 55g