Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- Zucchini 200 g
- Carrots 200 g
- Potatoes 200 g
- Farina 00 100 g
- Bicarbonato 1 g
- Sweet paprika 1 tsp
- Thyme 2 sprigs
- Salt up to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- To make the crispy vegetable fritters, first thoroughly wash the courgette and carrot. Remove the ends of the courgettenand grate it with a large-holed grater. Do the same with the carrot, but this time tick it first.
- Then grate it four. Peel and grate .
- Pour the zucchini carrots, and potatoes into a mixing bowl. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Combine the paprika baking soda, and flour in a mixing bowl. Combine with your hands or a wooden ladle.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the thyme leaves. Knead the mixture with your hands to make it more compact.
- Form the mixture into balls and lightly mash them with your hands to yield total. Pour the oil into a nonstick pan and, once hot, add the pancakes . If the pan is too small, don't put in too many and cook them several times.
- Cook the pancakes for minutes, turning them halfway through. When they are golden brown, drain and place them on a tray lined with absorbent paper to absorb excess oil. Serve your crispy pancakes with salt.
Amount Per ServingCalories 150Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 363mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 7gSugar 6gProtein 5g