Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 3 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 4 nice slices sandwich bread
- Ham 2 nice slices
- ham cooked in a tea towel, real please!
- 2 fresh eggs
- butter 10 g
- butter grated cheese
- 30 g grated Gruyere
- With one hand, hold a slice of white bread. Cover with a ham slice folded in half. As much grated Gruyere cheese as you like on top. Season with salt and pepper. Place the second slice of bread on top. Make the two croques as shown.
- Melt the butter in a skillet without allowing it to darken. Break the eggs because they must be "fried." Cook to your liking, season with salt and pepper.
- Then, place the croques in the pan, brown them gently on both sides, and top each with a hot fried egg! Excellent appetite!
Amount Per ServingCalories 631Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 329mgSodium 1969mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 49g