Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 200 g of butter
- 140 gr of brown sugar
- 100 g of white sugar
- 140 g of icing chocolate
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 180 gr of flour
- 25 gr of cocoa powder
- 100 gr of walnuts
- Icing sugar (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°F and begin mixing the softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- In the meantime, melt the covering chocolate in a bain-marie and add it to the previous mixture while continuing to beat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating as needed to combine, and season with salt.
- Sift the flour with the cocoa and gradually add it to the dough.
- Finally, stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Brush the mold with butter and dust with flour before pouring the mixture into it and baking for 25 minutes.
- After that, remove your Brownie from the oven, allow it to cool, and then remove it from the mold.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1250Total Fat 68gSaturated Fat 30gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 247mgSodium 484mgCarbohydrates 153gFiber 4gSugar 109gProtein 15g