Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 380 g cake mix
- 120 g Burro
- 1 egg
- 250 g Dark chocolate chips
- 250 g Flour
- 100 g Burro
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 / 2 teaspoon yeast powder for cakes
- Pour the cake mix into the food processor's bowl; add the butter and sandblast it quickly. When everything is ready, add the egg and mix everything at high speed until large crumbs of dough form.
- Dough for chocolate chip domino biscuits
- If you don't have the dessert preparation, make a regular shortcrust pastry by combining the flour, yeast, sugar, a pinch of salt, and cold butter cut into small pieces from the fridge in a mixing bowl. Run the machine at full speed for a few seconds to blast the butter, then add the egg. Then follow the recipe's instructions.
- Remove the dough from the jug, place it on a floured surface, and compact it with your hands. Once you've formed a smooth and homogeneous dough, place it in a food bag and place it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- making chocolate chip domino biscuits
- After this time, divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll out two sheets of the same size that are 3/4 mm thick.
- Place a pastry on a silpat mat (or a baking tray lined with parchment paper) and sprinkle with chocolate chips over the entire surface. Cover with the other sheet and make sure everything is well sealed.
- Divide the tiles with the tip of a knife. Make more decisive cuts for the actual card, as well as a more superficial cut between one square and another.
- Decorate the tiles with chocolate chips, sinking them slightly into the dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° in static mode, or until the biscuits are golden.
- baking tray with domino biscuits and chocolate chips
- Separate the tiles with a knife once they are ready, while still hot but without removing them from the pan. Allow them to cool completely before separating them and placing them in a tightly sealed container.
- Your chocolate-chip dominoes are ready: I just wanted to wish you a wonderful time!
Amount Per ServingCalories 161Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 16mgSodium 113mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 2g