Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 220 g Farina
- 2 eggs
- 180 g Sugar
- 200 g donkey
- 2 lemons (juice + zest)
- 1 sachet Baking powder for cakes
- 1 pinch Salt
- 5 Strawberries
- to taste Powdered sugar
- To make these delectable Lemon and Strawberry Bars, combine the sifted flour, sugar, yeast, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Combine everything.
- Melt the butter and set it aside to cool slightly before slowly pouring it in and whisking it in with an electric whisk until completely absorbed.
- After that, add one egg at a time, allowing the first to absorb before adding the second and working until completely incorporated.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stalk, and cut them into wedges before putting them in a bowl with a spoonful of sugar.
- Fill a rectangular tart tin with baking paper with the mixture. Distribute the sugared strawberry wedges, bake at 180° for 35', and check with a toothpick before removing from the oven.
- After 5 minutes, remove the cake from the oven and set it aside to cool. Divide into powdered sugar-dusted bars and serve. Have a tasty meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 441Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 106mgSodium 248mgCarbohydrates 96gFiber 2gSugar 84gProtein 5g