Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 cups urad dal
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp chironji
- 1 tsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp salt
- cumin powder
- 6 tsp tamarind chutney
- 6 tsp mint chutney
- Remove the lentils from the water and grind them.
- Season with salt, red chili powder, chironji, raisins, and asafoetida.
- You can throw it with your hand
- Make small balls with your hand now.
- Fry them until they are golden brown.
- Put the curd in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix it with the salt and black salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Soak the prepared Bhallas in water, then squeeze them out and place them on a plate.
- Pour curd on top of them. Sprinkle with black salt, cumin powder, and red chili powder. Dahi Bhalla Made Simple
- Then stir in the tamarind and mint chutney.
- Garnish with pomegranate and boondi.
Amount Per ServingCalories 356Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 6mgSodium 2544mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 16gSugar 23gProtein 17g