Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 unpeeled and seeded cucumber
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill (chopped fresh or dry)
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Over a smaller bowl, place a fine mesh filter (to catch water when draining). Check that the filter does not touch the bottom of the bowl and that there is at least 1-2 inches of space between them.
- Cover the filter with a coffee filter.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt and 14 cup sour cream combined Place it carefully in the coffee filter / filter and refrigerate it overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 11mgSodium 160mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 7g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store